This QT12 automatic block making machine has the capacity of producing 17280 to 23040 pieces of blocks every day of 8 working hours. QT12 means the product can make 12 blocks in size of 400×200×200mm by one mould. With the changeable moulds, our product is available in making a range of blocks and bricks in different designs and specifications.
|Main Technical Specifications|
|Production per Mould||12 pcs/mould (Standard Block: 400×200×200mm)|
|60 pcs/mould (Solid Block: 240×115×53mm)|
|35 pcs/mould (Hollow Block: 240×115×90mm)|
|48 pcs/mould (Holland Brick: 200×100×60-80mm)|
|Cycle Time||15-20 seconds|
|Production per Day (8 Working Hours)||Hollow Block (400×200×200mm): 17280-23040 pcs|
|Solid Block (240×115×53mm): 80640-115200 pcs|
|Hollow Block (240×115×90mm): 50400–67200 pcs|
|Holland Brick (200×100×60-80mm): 55296–69120 pcs|
|Vibrating Frequency||2940 rolls/minute or 50-65 HZ|
|Vibrating Force||160 KN|
|Motors Power||64 KW|
|Gross Weight||about 15T|
|Raw Materials||Crushed stone, sand, cement, dust and coal fly ash, cinder, slag, gangue, gravel, perlite, and other industrial wastes.|
|Applicable Products||concrete blocks, solid/hollow/cellular masonry products, paving stones with or without face mix, garden and landscaping products, slabs, edgers, kerbstones, grass blocks, slope blocks, interlocking blocks, etc.|
|Applicable Fields||widely used in buildings, road pavings, squares, gardens, landscaping, city constructions, etc.|
|Note: All the production parameters are subject to change without prior notice.|
1. Uses Germany Siemens PLC control system and Siemens Touch Screen.
A. Visualization screen with easy operation;
B. Is able to set up, update and amend the production perimeters, to maximize the production output;
C. Dynamic display of the system's status, automatic trouble shooting and warning notice;
D. Has automatic-locking function, avoiding mechanical accidents caused by operational mistakes;
E. Is able to troubleshoot the machinery via teleservice.
2. Uses high-dynamic proportional and directional valves, which automatically adjust the oil flow and pressure as per specific working requirements, to buffer the hydraulic cylinder when working; uses integrated high-pressure and soft oil pipes, with easy installation;
3. Uses airbag cylinder to reduce the vibration shaking;
4. Uses multi-shaft rotating and compulsory feeding, which greatly improves the density and intensity of the blocks, and reduces the feeding time as well;
5. Integrated structure of vibrating and moulding platforms, which reduces the weight of the machine, and improves the vibrating efficiency;
6. Uses one single motor to drive the vibrator via transmission shaft, avoiding the inconsistency of double motors, so as to save the power;
7. Uses double-line aero vibration-proof system, which reduces the vibrating force on the mechanical parts, improves the using lifetime of the machine, and reduces the noise;
8. High-precision guide bearings are used to assure the precise movement between the tamper head and the mould;
9. Heavy-duty machine frame, which uses high-intensity steel and advanced heat treatment, is wear resistant.
1.Frequency Conversional Control Technology
a) This automatic block making machine makes use of the frequency conversion control to keep the accurate and parallel movement between tamper head and mould. Moreover, it is not easily to be deformed.
b) With the frequency controlled vibration, the product effectively controls the instantaneous start and stop of the motors, avoiding overheating because of the continuous operation. Due to the increase of the vibration efficiency, the production rate will rise as well.
c) Our product can save 30% power.
2. Double High Dynamic Directional Valves
a) Regulating the oil flow and pressure automatically, this valve is applied to protect the hydraulic cylinder from damage because of inertia.
b) The valves are able to facilitate the production stability effectively.
3. Multi-shaft Rotating at 360° and Compulsory Feeding
a) Our automatic block making machine offers the feeding device with fast rotation. The raw material is mixed evenly to ensure the density and intensity of the blocks.
b) This uniform feeding is suitable for various raw materials and moulds.
4. German Siemens PLC Control System, Touch Screen and Electrical Components
a) This product introduces the Siemens PLC control system that features high adaptability, keeping its stable and reliable performance.
b) The visualized touch screen facilitates the smooth operation.
c) The electrical components mounted in the automatic block making machine are imported from Siemens.
5. Thermal Treatment on Moulds and Main Parts of the Machine
a) This product is designed in the structure of heavy duty machine and it adopts the abrasion resistant molds.
b) The hardness of the product reaches HRC 52.
c) The lifespan of the machine is increased by 50%.
1. Automatic Production Line with Central Control for Block Making
This production line contains several procedures, like automatic scaling and batching, automatic mixing, automatic molding or block forming, stacking and transferring with forklift. It needs 8 workers.
2. Screw conveyor
4. Aggregate weighing system 5.Color material weighing system
7.Automatic block making machine
8.Facemix device 9.Piler
10. Central control system
11.Water and cement weighing system
2. Simple Production Line for Block Making
The production process includes batching, automatic mixing, automatic molding or block producing, materials stacking and transferring with forklift. There are 12 workers needed.(7 workers)
1. Aggregate weighing system
4. Automatic block making machine